Wild Yarn
Sunday, June 19, 2005
  Sick Bastards
Okay, I admit that I have a dark sense of humor but some things are beyond me.
I know that some thing are cute, but really is sticking steak knives in the back of a kitchy cow really such a cute idea for a kitchen?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Seems a little over the top to me. Steak knives; steak comes from cows; we get it. The visual is a little unnecessary.
This is what my son won at his girlfriends beauty pageant. They were giving away prizes in between changes, I guess and this is what he got. Lucky devil.

My awesome summer bag is famous!! It made page 38 of the July issue of Marie Claire as one of the must have bags of the year. It's the same color as mine, as well! I got mine for $10 though--score!

I was making my middle son a visor beanie and subconsciously I must have wanted it cause it turned out to big for him but ironically just right for me and my head full of hair:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I added my Choco Kitty patch and I love it! I know it looks like I'm a little 'dreamy' in the photo; maybe I'm dreaming of loving it.
My son is not totally out of luck. I've started him a new one and hopfully it fits. It's the same color as mine and I don't need two visor beanie hats.

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee