Wild Yarn
Thursday, June 30, 2005
  Buy Bulk!

We went to Sams Club today (got one of those "check us out for free"-ha passes). I scoff at free because if you go you will leave with a bulk item of some sort and it is gonna cost you. Here is our most ecclectic list:

I just finished the book "Confessions of a Pagan Nun". Excellent novel. Excellent. Here is another quote from the book:

I know that to be human is to suffer. But even suffering can be sacred if it compels one to give and receive kindness and to despise harmful acts.

I could quote on and on, believe me. I am a book-marker. I highlight, underline, make notes in the margin, fold pages and obviously quote from the books I read. I can't help myself. Anyway, I recommend this one. It is short and a good book to think on.

I am almost done with a wash cloth that I'm making from the organic cotton. I would probably be done except I had a real mishap with the first skein while attempting to put it in a ball. Don't ask, just now that the yarn took the brunt of it and suffered some war wounds but it will all come out in the "wash cloth", haha, I crack myself up.

Have a great day!! Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee