Wild Yarn
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
  Birthday Wishes
Happy Birthday to my sister!! Sometimes she reads this and sometimes she doesn't, but its out there none the less.

My scarves that I sent Jackie for the scarf swap never got to her!! I feel really bad cause she's been waiting and waiting and apparently they have been sucked into the black hole of overseas mail. I am making her some new ones cause it's a bummer to be a part of a swap and get nixed. I finished one (sorta) yesterday, but ran out of yarn and now am on a search to find one more skein. I finished a second one this morning, but haven't decided if I want to put some beaded fringe on it or not. I probably will.

There is something funky in the air here; my allergies have started acting up. I hate taking medicine cause it makes me feel all weird. But I need to do something before work. No one wants their massage therapist sniffing and sneezing while getting worked on. I was hoping it was just sinus stuff, but it's allergies. Damn.

Have a great day and once again- - Happy Birthday, K!!
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee