Wild Yarn
Sunday, June 26, 2005
  Bewich Me
Tonite me and my husband are going to see "Bewiched". Nichole Kidman is so pretty. She seems geniuanly nice, too. I really hope that the movie is good cause I was a big t.v version Bewiched fan. Elizabeth Montgomery was soooo cool. I'll let you know what I think of it tomorrow.

I really really don't like working with SugarNCream cotton. Ugh! it feels so gross moving through my fingers and is ultra stiff. What kind of cotton is it anyway? ick. I have some cotton I ordered on eBay from Peru and it is so soft and flows easily off the hook. I'm really looking forward to the organic cotton from Elann. I have several skeins of S.N.C that I need to use up so I'm bitching out loud while I make a kitchen towel. On a funny note. I made up several dishcloths and after I use it I drape it over the old water filter spout. Yesterday, I wiped the counter and my husband is standing there just staring at me. I was like, "what?" and he just shrugged with these wide eyes. Then I said, "you know, you guys are suppose to be using these dishclothes to clean the dishes and counter." He replies, "oh, we can use them? I thought they were just for decoration." AHHHHH! I guess he figured better safe than sorry.

IPod note: I know have 176 songs downloaded.

Book note: I am now reading Confessions of a Pagan Nun by Kate Horsley
I'm on chapter 3. I like this passage from Chapter 2:
Rather than seeing a contest between druid and Christian, I see a kinship between stone chapel and stone circle. One encloses and protects the spirit; the other exposes it and joins it with the elements. In both of these places we conjure the powers that affect and transcend us. We remind ourselves, in both places, that we need oats and milk, but we also need what we cannot see or put in our food bowls.

Peace all. Hope you have a great day~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee