Wild Yarn
Thursday, June 23, 2005
  Another Birthday Wish
This time it is Happy Birthday to one of my older sisters. (I won't tell how old she is, even though she doesn't read my blog and would never now, hehe). We are in birthday overload right now. In the months of Jan and Feb it's all my kids and husband and dad. Now in June and July it is all of my siblings (including myself). Not to mention all my siblings anniversaries (including myself).

I gave in and ordered some yarns from
Elann. Take a peekie-pooh at these little beauties: N.Y Yarns Feather (it's gonna be a scarf for some lucky person this Christmas) next we have Pakucho Organic Cotton in avacado and vicuna. This will become wash clothes for a pregnant co-worker. I thought a nice gift basket with baby products and a couple of crocheted wash clothes would be cool. Lastly, Patons Pixie in Jelly. Once more for the pregnant co-worker; a nice little soft blanket for the little tyke. I can't wait to get started on these items. She is due in September, so I have plenty of time.

As far as the Sherbet Tank goes: I'm almost done with strap number one. Yes, yes, I am slow. I can't help it; I get bored. That is exactly why little projects suit me best. It's these more involved ones that drag on forever. At least veragated yarn makes pretty patterns to destract you, but these solid colors, please....it's like being in monotone hell. Not to mention hdc, hdc, hdc, hdc, hdc, hdc, hdc, you get the idea. I need variety!

Enjoy the day! Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee