Wild Yarn
Thursday, May 12, 2005
  V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N.......In the Summer Sun
Only Two, count 'em, 2 more weeks till we are on vacation in FLORIDA! I can't wait to sit around on the beach for hours on end. That is heaven to me.

I started a pull over top to go over my bathing suit. Yeah, I know it is a little short notice, but hey I'm nothing if not a procrastinator. It is from one of the Crochet Fantasy mags and it is worked with a P hook and is going pretty quickly. I think I have a chance at this one. I also started a wrist bag from a pattern at crochetville with the cool "fiesta" yarn by Simply Soft. It is coming along quickly, too. No--I havn't given up on the shrug. I have the first sleeve almost done I just wanted to do something that would be quick and I could see some results. I needed a fix.

For mothers day my kids and husband got me an i-Pod. Not the mini or the Shuffle (which is actually what I asked for) but the "mother ship" of the i-Pod family. Which is totally cool and all, I just don't know how I'm gonna store like 5,000 songs and or e-books! pressure, pressure, pressure. I have 38 so far - - -

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee