Wild Yarn
Monday, May 02, 2005
  Remain Calm. . .
Denise is back! Check out her webpage. If you like doilies, she is the gal for you. CROCHET PARADISE.

My shrug is coming along nicely. The back portion is almost comlete and I must say that I love the stitch and the yarn immensely. Also, on the plus side I am almost certain that I have enough of this elusive yarn for this project. The back is almost done and I just started on my second of four skeins. Yippie!!

Got to go to work this morning so I hope you all have a wonderful day. If you get panicked about anything, please talk to someone or even blog about it but whatever you do, don't run off to Arizona or Kalamazoo and claim to have been abducted. It's never a good plan. Remember the little boy who cried wolf? It's hard enough teaching our children to take responsibility for their actions without having grownups parade around on tv with kiddie blankets over their heads saying they "panicked".
I just had to go there.
Peace all~
DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee