Wild Yarn
Friday, May 06, 2005
  Ahhh Feng Shui
Ah, the call of feng shui. . .it has been screaming at me to tell the truth for some time now. I have actually been losing sleep because of all the disordered yarn piled up around the house. It is insane! So I went to Walmart this morning and bought a couple more big plastic (clear) bins to store all the scattered yarn in the house. I have 3 bins full and space on my floor in the livingroom and diningroom. Please don't be fooled into thinking I only have these 3 bins of yarn (that would not be a wise assumption), this is how many it took to clear up the clutter of yarn that has been ordered and sent to me from crochetville and those 'wild hair' purchases when I go out. Now comes the task of finding where to put these 3 large bins. Damn! I swear I need an entire room just for yarn and crafts. Who can I convince to give up their room? Hmmm, I'll get back to you on that one.

We had a nice cinco de mayo at a local mexican restaurant here in town. They have some really great food. It was totally crowded. I drank Coronas because my husband is not into tequilla and when I drink margaritas I like to have a pitcher and not just a single glass. I thought me drinking a pitcher of margaritas by myself would have looked really sad.

I hope all of you who are mothers out there have a great Mothers Day and get treated really special (cause you deserve it). If your moms are still with you, please call them and tell them how much you love them. I will be saying it in my heart for my own mom who I miss with all of my heart. She was the best mom and friend a girl could have and I hope that I can be as great to my kids as she was to all of us.

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee