Wild Yarn
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
  Quick Blog
Oh, the woes of blogging. Just when everything is running smoothly. . .bump. Our computer has been having some hiccups lately so my husband spent several hours and a ton of curse words fixing it last nite. I get on to download a couple of photos of some finised objects (yes, Virginia I have FO) and the damn program isn't working. {sigh} this is where my middle son steps in, since the reality of it is it's his camara. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show off some of my work. Here is a tease: The Lightweight Jewel shawl from Luv 2 Crochet and two scarves for the scarf swap. Heheh.

I am batting a thousand to quote a cliche. My biggest Koi (a silver butterfly tail)is missing from our pond. Missing. . . It's not a huge pond by any means so we have a screen cover over it right now to keep out the spring tree droppings. Their is no sign of "struggle" and if a cat or other would be theif tried their luck at fishing, I think there would be some sort of sign. We have a big frog fountain standing ontop of the screen to help keep it in place and that wasn't even jostled. WHERE THE HELL IS MY FISH! Damn! he was pretty, too. Now I have a giant fan-tailed goldfish and two tiny regular goldfish. No koi (boohoo). I'm in mourning. Seriously, I get attached that easily.

See ya--Peace
~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee