Wild Yarn
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
  May I Recommend. . .
Not much to say about crochet right now. I'm still pluggin' along at the few projects I'm in the middle of. I am really really really trying not to buy anymore yarn at the moment (blasphamy!) but I'm not sure how long I can hold out. The walmart is clearing out space for some new stuff-Yikes! Not only that, but I really really want some recycled silk from KnitPixie.

Anyway, I just wanted to pass on some musical info for those interested. Cold Play has a new CD coming out. Sorry, don't know when (but if you do, please tell). I heard the new song off it on the radio this morning and it was GOOOD. Also, my song of the moment. . .FEEL GOOD, INC. by Gorillaz. Love It!! could listen to it over and over, it has such a groove to it that sticks in your head and makes you want to move. Pull it up on the internet and give it a listen. The video for it is pretty cool, too. FEEL GOOD, INC. . .my pick of the moment.

Have a great day!
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee