Wild Yarn
Friday, April 01, 2005
  First Day
Today was my first day "on the job". It went really well. I observed, mostly and then had a last minute appointment assigned to me. It was a one hour massage and he tipped me! yeah. Anyhow, I won't get regular hours until the end of April first part of May (that is when the massage therapist that me and 2 others are taking her place) leaves. Until then I will get scattered appointments and get to observe somemore and meet my new clients. Enough with the boring details; it was a good day.

My husband is returning late tonite and I can't wait to see him. He called this afternoon and said that his appointment went well. Now we have to see what happens Monday. Wait, wait, wait. . . that seems to be a running theme.

I started on my scarf swap scarf for Jackie yesterday and I am more than half through with it. I am going to make her two cause they are so skinny. One just doesn't seem substantial enough. It is turning out so pretty. It is a new stitch for me and I'm using some great yarn that I got on ebay several months ago. Speaking of ebay, I received some Peruvian cotton that I ordered last week (before our crisis--I won't be visiting ebay for awhile). The cottons is so soft and pretty. It is fairly thin -- probably fingering weight but will make great face/wash cloths, which is what I wanted it for. I will probably work with it some this weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone. Peace~
DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee