Wild Yarn
Thursday, March 31, 2005
  Thanks
I would like to thank each of you who posted on my blog your heartfelt wishes for me and my family. It means so much to me and I am touched my your offerings of generosity.

As things stand right now, we are still in a state of limbo. We are persuvering and know that one day we will look back and be greatful for the changes that have come into our lives. As you are going through the fire, however, it tends to skew your vision and it is hard to imagine a way out.

On the up side: I got a job! I will be practicing massage therapy in town. I am subcontracted out which leaves me great flexibility plus, her business is such that I have a built in client list which means I will be busy. Plus she is partnered up with a chiropracter so I get referals from her as well. Down side: I have to take another test! because I will be working with a chiropracter, I have to pass my CTA's (Chiropractic Therapist Assistant). I hate tests and was hoping after passing the Nationals that I was done. Nope, now I have to know about the chiropractic side as well. Knowledge is good.

I finished my goal of 10 scrubbies for the String Scrubbie Project 2005. And I met my deadline, by the first of April! so those are going out today as well as my flower swap packages. So look out Jess and Ulla you have goodies coming your way.

My husband has to be out of town for a few day because of the situation and I miss him already. He is really depressed and in need of a boost. I hope that this trip offers up the miricle that we need. Fingers crossed.

Peace all~
DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee