Wild Yarn
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
  It's a wrap (actually a blanket)
I finished the baby blanket yesterday!! I love the way the colors look together. I will get it in the mail by the end of the week and hopefully the little recipient will love it for years.

This morning I had my six month check up and cleaning at the dentist (uhge) and happily I report no work needed so I won't have to go back for six more months. My kiddos get their check ups next week and I hope they are as lucky. I hate going to the dentist. Hate it. This time I got a little bonus and got some gritty toothpolish in my eye as well as in my mouth. That will teach me to keep my eyes open... man, it was a little tingly for a while.

Today I will begin my flower "surprise" and I hope they go quickly so maybe I can make a few for each of my swappies. I also need to get busy and get some more yarn for that swap as well. I have some that I purchased before I knew who my gals were, now I need to get some "good sutff". I also joined the spring scarf swap. I love to swap. I already know what pattern I'm gonna use, too. I think I know what yarn, but I will have to wait and get the info from that one to be sure it will work with her taste. If not, that yarn will be for me ;)

blah, blah, blah.....I won't waste your time with ramblings today, have a great day and remember SPRING, they say, is only a few short days away!!!! damn it, it better be...

Peace all
~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee