Wild Yarn
Saturday, March 19, 2005
 
I have been spending a lot of time last nite and today over at Crochetville's new home just playing around and trying to figure out how all the gizzmos work. I finally have an avitar that I like and I figured out after a long time that you could not post a picture as part of your signiture. Man, that about wore me out last nite. Then I read the FAQ post about it and it explained why they weren't allowing pictures there. Makes sense.

We are going to see The Pacifier later this afternoon. We promised the kids when we got back from Vegas that we would all go and see it. I'm looking forward to it. I'll let you all know how it was tomorrow.

I have also been working like crazy on the Cocoon Sweater that I started before our trip. I have decided to alter the stitch pattern and I probably won't make the sleeves long. Maybe 3/4 length. I haven't gotten that far yet. So far I'm on the collar section and it is looking so good. I have had to tweek this pattern so much for my taste and fit. I am writing changes down as I do them in case I really like how it turns out and want to make another one.

Also, I have come up with a tiny flower for the swap that I'm gonna turn into something special for each of my gals. So far they are getting about 3 different "flower items" in all. If I keep this up, it may end up being more. No, I think 3 plus a little somethin' somethin' will be plenty. I just can't wait to share so I need to finish up. Who am I kiddin'-- I probably won't be done till the first part of April. That is what happens when you do more than one project at a time.

Peace all
~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee