Wild Yarn
Thursday, March 24, 2005
  I Caved!
Uh! I have no will power. Even though I am in the Yarn Swap at Crochetville and am swapping with 2 people, I still can't resist buying some yarn for myself. It is a sickness. I've been ordering yarn for my partners and I was doing good and then all of a sudden, I couldn't take it anymore. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and BOUGHT YARN! Since I'm doing scrubbies for the String Scrubbie Project and since HL had Sugar 'n Cream on sale for .99 cents, well. . . I also got somemore thread to finish up my Flowers for the flower swap and some embroidery floss for Betty Boop! I'm also bidding on some stuff on e-bay. I am totally weak.

Since my youngest (I have to refrain from calling him 'my little one' cause he's 9 now) only has a couple of more days of spring break, we are going to see dad at work today so he can have lunch with his youngest. He asked him the other day, "dad, can I go to work with you sometime?" Dad, is in the military so it's not likely. We have to settle for lunch in the little cafeteria. Mmmmmm. Maybe it's 'wrap' day and they will have a good one on the menu.

My dad has gone to N.C to visit his siblings for the weekend. I think he needed a break from grandson sitting while we were gone. He said they were great. Still, when you are not use to being responsible for 3 boys and then all of a sudden you are, it can be overwhelming.

For all you Ramen Noodle fans (and you know who you are) here is a link for you:

The Official Ramen Homepage

Who know such a thing exhisted. I may have to try some of these, cause when the mood strikes me, I love a package of Ramen noodles, oh yes I do.

Okay, I have projects to get done so I am not banned from joining swaps anymore (hehe). Have a great day everyone.

Peace all~
DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee