Wild Yarn
Friday, February 11, 2005
  Movie Nite
Tonite we are going to go see "Hitch" with Will Smith. I'm looking forward to it cause the previews crack me up. I'll let you know how it was tomorrow.

I caught a bit of a cold yesterday. It started off with a bad sinus attack at like 5 in the morning. I took some sinus meds and by the middle of the day, my sinuses wouldn't stop draining and by the evening I felt like shit. I took niquil (the liquid tablets--get real, I won't drink that crap) and slept like a baby. I feel better this morning. I need to give a big thanks to Natalie for sending me ginger chews- - - they really helped.

Big day tomorrow; we get our new carpet laid down!! Who-hoo! I can't wait to get rid of the old carpet. I just dread having to move everything out of the livingroom before 8a.m. Yeah, the boys are thrilled about that one, plus my oldest gets to take the ACT in the morning as well.

In crochet news I'm just finishing up a couple of projects. My latest doily is starched and I'll put it up in the thread gallery later. I'm almost done with the red scarf for the Red Scarf Project. Plus, I'm still working on the shawl/poncho for the swap. That is coming along beautifully. I may start a new thread project, but other than that my plate is full and I need to finish up those things first.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee