Wild Yarn
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
 
Got this from Kari's blog:

bold the states you've been to, color the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Not a gypsy or anything; my dad was in the military, my husband is in the military and my 4 siblings live all over the U.S. Half the states I've either been too or lived in and the other half I haven't. Not bad. I have time (I hope). Plus there are a lot of places outside the U.S that I want to see. Ah, to have money...

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee