Wild Yarn
Thursday, February 10, 2005
  Challenge Yourself
Over at Crochetville they added a new forum called Free Form Q and A. I've been wanting to try free form crochet for awhile, but have been chicken. I don't know why--it's silly, I know--because it's free form, no mistakes. Everyone who has done this type of crochet that I've seen has had some awesome results and I felt intimidated. But no more! I took the challenge and created my first ever doll with a free form dress and I think see is adorable. Plus, now I don't have any excuses because I took the first step. Yeah!

So, if there is something in the way of crochet (or else where in your life) that you have been wanting to try but have been holding back, I say to you. . . CHALLENGE YOURSELF and you may just be pleasantly surprised!

Have a great day, all!!

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee