Wild Yarn
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
  "belated" Happy V-Day
Hi all, I hope you all had a very good Valentines day and got and gave something special to that loved one you hold so dear. My valentine loves me sooo much. I will now share a sappy moment: 18 years ago on Valentines day, my sweetie proposed to me ( I eventually accepted..that is another story, ha). Anyway, on Valentines day every year, my husband proposes again. He does this every year and on every Valentines day I accept, again! It's our little tradition and is what helps make our relationship special... I love him so much!!

Unfortunately this year I have a head cold and yesterday after dinner I came in the house took a shower and went to bed...how romantic, huh? I thought I was feeling better, but after the livingroom re-do on Saturday, I took a turn for the worse. My own fault, but things had to be done so...

I havent done much by way of Crochet because of this darned cold. I even missed my trip to Hobby Lobby on Monday so by tomorrow-when I plan to go- all that fantastic yarn that is on sale will have been really picked over and I'll have to make do. Damn!

I better get busy on some of my neglected projects. Shawl/poncho swap is on the top of the list. It's almost done, but I'm a little parinoid and always think I won't beat the deadline. Have a great day!

here's a p.s.
I got this off of Mitzi's blog:

Fun Journal Activity

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

Here is mine: But did you know the scent of green apples has been found to ease headaches, while the fragrance of spiced apples jump starts the creative process? *from Romancing the Ordinary by Sarah Ban Breathnach

Give it a try, it's very interesting.

Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee