Wild Yarn
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
  Be Generous
BE GENEROUS: that is what my Trust your Vibes card said today. So in that vain I would like to share with you a writing from Black Elk, Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux:

PEACE:
Peace...
comes within the souls of men
when they realize their
relationship, their oneness,
with the Universe
and
all its powers,
and
when they realize that
at the center of the Universe
dwells Wankan tanka,
and
that this center
is really EVERYWHERE.
It Is Within Each Of Us.
We are one with the universe and the universe is in us all. Not a few, not one but in all of us. So, my card said to BE GENEROUS and I pass that on to each of you. Be Generous today with no expectations, no strings and no agenda. Just be nice because you CAN and because its the RIGHT thing to do without exception.
. . . and tomorrow I will have some crochet pictures for you
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee