Wild Yarn
Friday, January 07, 2005
  Sweet and Chocolatey
I bet you are wondering about that title. Well, if my son would put the damn chip back in the camera like I've asked him for two days now, I would show you....you'll just have to be patient, I'm afraid. It really isn't as fantastic as the wait would make you believe, so don't get all "oh, is that it" when you finally see the shirt. You've been warned.

I don't know if you noticed, but I changed the colors on my blog....I toned it down just a tad. Lighten up for the new year. It took me nearly all day. I am so bad at computer language that I often type in the wrong thing or in the wrong spot. I am so glad that kids learn this stuff in school, now. It will make their lives so much easier on the "outside". I often use their expertise anyway. Talk about role reversal.

Well, my dad is back from his trip. Now we are back to normal. By that I mean: every f***ing morning he gets up and cooks sausage or bacon with his egg. Don't get me wrong, I love the old man, but I absolutely HATE the smell of frying meat in the morning! It is so gross...not to mention I get to be the one to clean up all that greasy funk that gets all over my stove and counter. It was so nice for a solid week to have my house smell like my house in the morning instead of a greasy diner. I burn a lot of incense and spray a lot of lysol after he is done, he still doesn't get it. I've even talked to him about it. Where did it get me.... no where. Okay, bitch fest over (excuse me while I *gag*)

My sister gets to pick up her computer this weekend. We finally have everything hooked up and transfered. She is so excited. She already has an e-mail addie and everything. She'll get hooked like the rest of us, I'm sure.

If you haven't checked out the magazine Breathe I sincerely recommend that you do. If you like yoga and the alternitive path...you may enjoy this magazine. It has some interesting articles and tips and the photos and graphics are really nice. Something different to be on the lookout for. This is their second issue; so it's a baby magazine but with a bold soul.
(as a side note: went to Wally World a.k.a WalMart this morning, and of all things; they have the Breathe magazine there. Wow, I was speachless)

I hope you all have a nice day and a great weekend. I will be crocheting like a mad woman this weekend because I have a few projects to complete that have deadlines.

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee