Wild Yarn
Monday, January 03, 2005
  Shopping day
Yesterday we finally ventured out for some shopping after the holidays. It was much less crowded than I expected and there was still plenty of "deals" to be found. We got several more additions to our Snowman Land for next year. I think that we are going to have to find a larger space for them because the entertainment center just won't cut it next year. The one area I was disappointed in was yarn sales! Where the hell are those? Don't these stores know that we crocheters need our fixes. Hobby Lobby only has Wool-ease on sale (which is nice, but not enough) and Michales has NO yarn on sale. Those are the only two Non-Local yarn stores around here....besides Wal-mart, and they never have yarn sales. Oh well, I will have to hold out that next week will be better.

My youngest is back to school this morning and the older two start back tomorrow and then it will be back to business as usual around the house. The young one was quite grumpy this morning. He is upset about the fact that his bros. have an extra day of vacation. I'm upset cause I thought they all went back today....dang.

My secret pals final package is coming along nicely. I got two more things to add yesterday on my shopping trip. I hate to see this one end simply because I really like the swap pal I got.... It's been a lot of fun corrisponding with her this whole time.

Okay, I have to get a cake in the oven and then get reaady for my massage appointment. Yes, ladies and gents I practice what I preach and I get regular massages...30 minutes once a month. Best thing I ever decided to do for myself! Have a great day---
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee