Wild Yarn
Thursday, January 13, 2005
  Quiz Day
Cause of Death:

href="I'>I'>http://www.zenhex.com/tests/edeath/index.html">I

I will be struck down by a meteor!


How will you die? Take the Exotic Cause of Death Test
(courtesy of Mouse's blog)

Better than some of the other alternitives out there.

Also from Kari's blog:

Wind Dragons create tornadoes or Twisters at their fansy, but are very easily knocked over...
Your a wind Dragon! Hey, you, the smartest dragon
of the branch. You love reading and writing,
but are quite shy. Your IQ is probably sky-high
and your stories can win trophies. Your not
very good in sports, or maybe you are, and just
not inrested.. You are very wise, smart, and
kind.

What elemental dragon are you
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee