Wild Yarn
Saturday, January 22, 2005
  Cold and lazy Saturday
Not a lot going on today. I'm frustrated so I'm blogging. I have spent the better part of the day frogging various projects and short of cussing my heart out I decided to just put the hook down and do something else. Now I have a massive headache. Aurghhh--

We had the dude from Lowe's come over today and measure our livingroom (we're getting NEW carpet!!--long over due, trust me). Anyway, low and behold his measurements were the same as ours! ah-ha, we are not incompetent after all. When we went in to order the carpet the guy says they have to send out their own 'man' to measure. Fail safe or some crap. Can anyone say "Waiste Of Time".

Anyhow, as you can see by the photo....I made a few pineapple bookmarkers the other day and they are starched and ready to be placed in a well deserved book. I love the varigated thread, it's called oasis. I love blues, greens, and tans all mixed together. It is relaxing to me. I belong to Bookcrossings and I'm sending one of my books across the big drink to England and I thought that I would include a crocheted bookmark in with it as a surprise. Hope she likes it.

Me and my husband are going to the movies tonite to see "Meet the Fockers". Should be hilarious. I loved the first one. Maybe it will put me in a better mood. Man, I am seriously pissed about my crocheting this morning! okay...better days ahead. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee