Wild Yarn
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
  Beep Beep
Congratulations to my son--he successfully passed his driving test and now is the proud owner of a license. He totally got me though. He came in yesterday and I asked how it went and he just shook his head. "You didn't pass?"
"NO"
"What happened?"
he says, "well, I went through a stop sign right there as you leave the parking lot and she told me to turn around."
"You're kidding me?" By now, I'm feeling really bad, however--I didn't pass the first time because of the same reason. I didn't see a stop sign that was posted above, like a stop light--anyway, trying to show him I know how he feels I offer to re-tell my story so we can "bond". About this time my husband walks in and says to my son, "well, did you tell her?" and he's grinning.
"Tell me what?" I ask.
My son pulls out his wallet and shows me the license, the little git! (that is English slang for 'butt head'). My loving husband had no part in this little scam, my ungrateful child came up with this one all on his own. Where do they get it from? hehe.

I was RAOKed yesterday and am now the proud owner of two balls of RH Tiki ladder ribbon yarn! it is so awesome! I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it yet, but it's gonna be great--no doubt. Thank you GIFTER!

I have to post-pone some of my projects cause I need to whip up a couple of bookmarks before next week. It shouldn't take that long, but with me you never know. I haven't picked up my doily in a few days and I really need to get it done. It is haunting me now. I have been working on my bag for my cards and I am loving it. I don't want to post a pic till it is done, though. I bought a bandana from Wally World for .50 cents! for the lining. I need to do a little more embellishment and then it'll be done.

Daily Haiku says todays word is bunk/ so here is my haiku:

Lying on the bunk

see my littlest angel

slowly shed his wings.

Okay, busy busy busy---have a great day, all and play nice!

Peace~ DAWN


 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee