Wild Yarn
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
  The 3 Things List
THE THREE THINGS LIST

Name 3 names you go by:
Dawn
Sweetie (to my husband)
mom (to my kids)

Name 3 things you like about yourself:
my sense of humor
my laugh
big heart

Name 3 things you hate (insert dislike here) about yourself:
I'm insecure
quick to judge
lack of patience

Name 3 parts of your heritage:
Irish
Scottish
Welch

Name 3 of your everyday essentials:
coffee
chocolate
hot shower

Name 3 things that scare you:
deep water
roaches
suspense music

Name 3 reasons you have broken up with ex's:
their cheating hearts
lack of commitment
poor judgement

Name 3 things you want in a relationship:
honesty
laughter
passion

Name your 3 favorite pastimes:
crocheting
reading
laying out in the warm sun (with sunscreen on, of course)

Name 3 things you want to do before you die:
sky dive
stay on a remote island for a month
see my kids grown and happy

Okay, that was fun and enlightening...I never really thought about some of those questions. Hope you will copy and paste the questions on your own blog (as I did) and answer them and pass it on to others.

I was busy last nite and this morning adding things to my side bar and boy is that a chore. Holy crap, just when I think I'm getting good at this computer speak, I realize "uh, no your not". I added a little "Go Wild" button that you may take and post on your blog if you wish and I added my wish list for the Crochetville RAOK. I'm looking forward to granting some wishes and making someones day.[sappy corny moment approaching] When someone surprises you with a little something just to let you know that they were thinking of you, it really touches the heart. [corny moment over--carry on]. I also added a Massage Therapy site that I hope you will check out. If nothing else, it will hopfully answer any questions you may have about massage but were to afraid to ask.

I just want to add to those participating in the RAOK(and even those who aren't) please, don't limit yourself to those in the RAOK--let this bleed out into other parts of your life and other areas of your community and spread your own Random Acts of Kindness in different ways throughout your day. Everyone needs a kind word or deed at some point and it would be great of we crochet bloggers could implement such a movement in our daily lives.

Now, go forth and spread the love, people!!
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee