Wild Yarn
Monday, December 13, 2004
  Movie Reviews
Well, we made it a movie weekend here at our house. First, me and my husband went to see "Oceans Twelve". It was pretty good. I liked the first one better, though. It had some good parts in it (like the 'Julia Roberts' scene--I don't want to give it away just in case you want to see it--but that part cracked me up) but I just thought it was a bit lacking. Personally, I say wait till video.
Then yesterday, we took the family to see "The Incredables". What a funny funny movie. Oh my God! It was too good. Worth the ticket price and definately worth buying when it comes out on DVD.
Next, this stupid computer is acting all F****D up and I can't wait for Christmas morning when my husband opens up the new computer and then maybe we can have a ceramonial hard drive bashing in the front yard. Piece of shit.
Sorry, should have warned you to avert your eyes.
I finished two hats (that are presents) and have two Buddas almost done, from Shannons web page. She's awesome. One of my sons wants one of them and the other one is mine. They are turning out so cool. When I get them all completed I'll try and post a picture if the computer is not acting like a spoiled brat. I think for now I will try and complete a few more dream catcher squares for my afghan. It has really been neglected and I just want to work on something that doesn't have a deadline attached to it.
I have some work to do, so I'll leave you to your blogging.... have a good day.

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee