Wild Yarn
Wednesday, December 29, 2004
  I Want to Play, Too
Okay, I want to play this little game that is going around, too.
First...Recommend...
1...a movie
2...a book
3...a musical artist, album or song

Second...Ask me any three questions you want.. I Swear I will answer them

This could be really fun if all will participate. Copy and paste the questions on your blog and lets get this thing started...... YEAH!

As far as crochet goes, I am nearly done with the "tweed shawl" . I think I will need to get one more skein of yarn though in order to complete the edging and fringe. Oh well, if I must go out and buy more yarn, so be it.

I can't wait to get my Hat Swap partner. I'm not going to make it a secret this time, I would really like to corrispond this time during the swap. I think it makes it more personal that way. Last time in the scarf swap, Ulla had my name and I didn't know it till the end and I would have loved to swap some e-mails with her for the duration of the swap. So, that is how I'm looking at this one and probably future ones as well. Part of participating in the Crochetville swaps and cals is to meet all the interesting people and get to know each other a little bit. That is part of my resolution for the new year anyway. I hope I get a good response from my partner, or this will be a bust. I will probably make a couple of hats for the soldiers charity as well. I'm excited about giving more of my crochet away as part of charity this coming year as well.

Okay, no more rambling.... have a good day, all.
Peace~ DAWN


 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee