Wild Yarn
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
  A Brand New Month
I love turning over the page of the calander to reveal a new month. It's like a new page in a journal--the possibilities of events are endless!

Yesterday I wrote that I was going shopping, which I did but it could not go without some sort of incidence. I will prefice this next paragraph by stating in bold letters I have the best husband in the world and I love him with everything that I am!! Okay, now driving down to Murfreesboro, which is about 40 miles from my house, I noticed that the car felt a little funny. It was pouring down rain so I didn't think too much of it. When I got to Hobby Lobby (yah!) I decided to just take a peek around the car to make sure things looked right. What I found was a right front tire that looked like it was sitting on the rim! Yikes! I took a deep breath and got my wet self into the store. I called my husband and told him what the situation looked like and he immediately said, "I'm on my way. Just look around the store till I get there." I'm in Hobby Lobby, this will not be a problem. Anyway, he told his supervisor that he had to go to Murfreesboro because I was having car trouble and wa-lah....my husband, my hero arrived to my aid.

Now, I know what some of you are thinking... "my husband/mate would do the same thing" and to you I say....Right On! you have the best in the world, too. There is nothing like being loved by someone so much that other things are put on the back burner so that you can be taken care of. It's a great thing to feel and an even greater thing to teach and pass on in this crazy ass world we live in. So I encourage all of you to show your love and support to those around you and let the little things lie.

On the crochet front, I am going flap hat crazy! I feel like I could make one in my sleep by now. All three of my boys want one and I'm making one for myself and my sis for Christmas. It's a good thing that they are easy to crank out or I really would be crazy! Most other things are on hold for now until all the little presents are done. I just look over now and then and see the blankets and shawls and squares that are unattended too and think..... one day, one day.

Have a good one, ya'll and a special "Welcome Back" to Mouse. I'm so glad that you are doing better and I will continue to hold good thoughts for you and your sister.

Peace ~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee