Wild Yarn
Friday, November 26, 2004
  thanksgiving--the day after...
I hope you all enjoyed your thanksgiving and being or thinking about all your loved ones and all the things that we have in our lives. we ate till we were silly and watched movies and laughed and ate again. it was great. this morning me and my hubby hit some of the big sales and got the major ticket items for the christmas lists of all the kids. it wasn't too bad around here, I just have a problem with getting up at the crack of dawn.

my son got his car back today. we are thrilled with the paint color. its like a shiny new penny. I'll post pictures later, I'm just trying to blog before I have to do another round of dishes. yes, we're still eating around here. anyway, the guy that painted the corvair took forever because it seemed one bad thing after another befell him during the process. his mother in law was hospitalized, he got strep and then he was hospitalized. good lord. but it was worth the wait.

If you are wondering about the lack of capital letters and very little puctuation.... our computer his taking a nose dive into hell, we are getting a new one soon thank god. this is ridiculous. It'll be part of the husband christmas gift.

no crochet news this time. very little got done on that front in the past couple of days. hope you all have a great weekend and are looking forward to the holidays. go howl at the moon tonite... it'll be fun.

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee