Wild Yarn
Sunday, November 28, 2004
  Outside Decorating Day!
Woo hoo! my computer is back to it's semi-normal tempramental state. I now have punctuation and capital letters. Yah!

I will have hat pics. soon. I have been going hat crazy the last few days. I can't wait to post some of the photos, but until then, please enjoy the photo of my sons 1966 Corvair. He is so happy with the paint job (so are we).

Today, my hubby is decorating the outside of the house and yard for Christmas. I will probably start on the inside sometime this week. This is my favorite holiday, like so many others out there and this year I am feeling particularly jolly:) The weather yesterday was horrible, but today is gorgeous and sunny so he is taking advantage of it. Hope you all have a great Sunday and relax before the new work week ahead.

Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee