Wild Yarn
Monday, November 15, 2004
  Frosty Morning
Wooowee, it is chilly out side this morning. Nice layer of frost in the grass and on the car windshields. Maybe I should be making gloves with fingers instead of fingerless. Naw. I love the look of fingerless mittens to much to turn back now. I am almost done with one of them. Let me tell you of my new love..... Alpaca, yes crochet and knitters, if you've not worked with this natural fiber yet you had better because it feel so good! It is so soft! Purchase some and make yourself something that goes againt your skin. You'll thank me later.

We had such a nice time at the concert last nite. The Trans Siberian Orchastra performed for 2 1/2 hours! Now that is getting your money's worth. Their Christmas story is touching and they know how to jack-up classical music. As for the winery in town. A++. Yes, I can say proudly that they make some fine wine! I bought 2 bottles of Stone Fort White which is a semi-dry wine and 2 bottles of Nana White which is a semi-sweet wine. Their reds won't be ready until next month. Awe, I'll have to go back and taste some more. Oh, well. I'm more of a Cabernet drinker and am picky about the whites that I drink. Most are to dry for my taste without all the subtleties of reds. In any case, I know get to help support a local vender, which is always a good thing in my book.

Have a great week everyone, and do something nice for a stranger if you can. Holding a door open or letting someone in front of you at the checkout costs nothing but can make someones day.

Peace~DAWN


 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee