Wild Yarn
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
  A few new projects
Well, hello...long time no blog, huh. Sorry 'bout that. I whipped up a little treasure bag for my youngest son. He was feeling left out of the crochet goodies. I keep making things and reserving them for others. So he requested this bag in the color orange (his favorite). I did it in about 30 minutes and he was totally amazed. I love it when I can impress my kids.

I also finished (finally) the fur out shoulder wrap!! It is awesome! All I need to do is sew on the satin ties and wha-la. As soon as I do that I'll definately post a photo of it. It is so soft and luxurious. I can't wait to wear it out.

I went to Books a Million yesterday and saw this woman with a cool skinny scarf on and told her I liked it and asked if she made it. Of course she did. She was a fellow crocheter and we struck up a conversation in the magazine isle (which either amused or irritated the other people around who were not into crochet). Anyhow, it was really cool. I love to see people out with their own stuff on and it is even more fun to chat with them. Tennessee is not the mecca for cool crochet and knit wear so when you spot it you gotta take advantage of it.

Have a great day everyone and I'll get that other photo up soon.

Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee