- Wow, seems like forever since I posted. I'm usually to busy on the weekend with family to post and yesterday I took off to Hobby Lobby for some -what else- yarn! I bought some TLC Amore for a shawl. Then I picked up some Essensials for a pillowghan for me and my hubby. I joined the pillowghan cal. at Crochetville and am doing 2 pillowghans. I'm a glutten for punishment.
- On my way home I stopped in at the local Books-a-Million and picked up a few things (see photo). I finally got the Simply Creative Crochet from Better Homes. Has some great projects in it. Also, I found this new mag called Breathe--check it out if you find it in your area. It's new and it's really awesome!! I got a new book to read. Of course it's Alice Hoffman (one of my favorites). She has a newer book out but it is in hard back and I will just have to wait. I also left the bookstore with a Chi Latte. One of the best treats out there. So I had a nice 40 minute ride back home.
- We had a devil of a storm here last nite and this morning it is still rainy and yuck out. My poor dad is bored out of his mind (he usually plays golf every morning), so today he is puttering around in the kitchen (God help me). Maybe he'll hook up with one of his friends later for lunch- Yep, there goes the pots and pans rattling around in there. Lord only knows what kind of a mess I'll have to clean up later.
- The Blue Hue Poncho went over very well. She loved it so much! I'm really glad. It was funny because the day after I gave it to her, I was at Wal-mart and my husband said, 'look over there'. And walking towards us was Peggy in her poncho and me in mine!! We looked like we were in some club. Very funny.
- My RAMS won their Monday nite game and I'm so happy!! Go Bruce #80!!!
Okay, enough of that. Have a good day and if you live were the leaves are changing get out there and soak it up!! Peace~ DAWN