Wild Yarn
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
  Grey and Chilly Wednesday
Hello all, not a whole lot going on. My sister and her husband left this morning with my mom's grand buffet. She will have a better place for it than we did here. They are traveling all the way to Wisconsin today and it looks as if they will be traveling through rain most of the way. Yuck! In crochet news, I'm almost done with the blue hue granny square poncho. Probably by tonite so I'll post a photo of it when it's complete. The lady said it was no hurry, but when someone is paying you for a piece, I hate to keep them waiting. So.... most of my other projects have been on hold. I did sneek in a complete row on my luna shawl. It is coming together nicely. This is gonna be my next project http://www.bellaonline.com/ArticlesP/art24740.asp at the bottom, click on "finish your poncho" for an even better perspective of it. I think it is really pretty. Have a good day!~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee