Wild Yarn
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
  To Much to do
Wild yarn is the perfect title for my blog and you have no idea!!! I have too many projects going and to many projects in my head that I have yet to start (but plenty of yarn for, believe me) and not enough time in my day. I know, it's the same story for all us crochet/knitters out there. But this is my blog so I get to rant on and on about it.
I finished the scarf I made for the scarf Swap at Crochetville. Now all I need to do is type up a quick note and get it packaged and mailed -- I did manage to pick up the box from the post office that I needed to mail it in. Yeah! I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.
I am working on another scarf for another upcoming secret pal swap, plus my hooded scarf for moi, plus a pillow for the pillow crochet along, and on top of all of that, that stupid ponchette I was working on has made me want to burn it!!!! but that is close to sacralige so I will frog it instead.
In the meantime I need to be studying for my national exam for my massage license, but I have no gumption. It is also raining here. From the looks of things it will be like this for the next few days. Well, I'm off to pick up my youngest from school.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
*Oliver Wendell Holmes
Peace ~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee