Wild Yarn
Thursday, September 02, 2004
  Poncho Sightings
Well, I had to go out and run some errands this morning and at Wal-mart and at Factory Connection (a clothing store) I saw lots of ponchos for sale. It was rather nice to see them on the racks, but it made me feel even better to know that I can make them myself and choose the fiber and color. Crochet is really big in the fashion industry right now.
I'm working on a poncho now. One from the Lion Brand website called the "Ponchette". I'm using Bernat "frenzy" instead of lion brand (oops). When I get it completed I will post a picture. In the mean time, enjoy a photo of my moonflower--I love this plant.

Breath deep today, and be conscious of the decisions that you make. Peace~DAWN

Oh, before I forget. I finised the book Middlesex. It was very good. Different in that it deals with an uncommon topic. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good read. Check out what I'm reading now in the side bar......
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee