Wild Yarn
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
  New Colors
As you can see, I have been playing with my blog site. Man oh man, do I like these colors better than the plain jane I was using. It was a pain in the butt, let me tell you. I just am so computer illiterate that even this small change took me a couple of hour to figure out. I am very proud of myself (pat on the back). Hope you like it, too.
I took a few photos of the scarf I made for the Swap at Crocheville. I sure hope the recipient likes it. I made it with one strand of Lionbrand Jiffy and one strand of Outback Mohair. I happen to love mohair, but I know some people don't care for it--I hope that isn't the case with my swapee.
I decided that I had put to much time into the ponchette I'm making and instead of frogging it I will stick it out. Man, it better turn out decent so I can wear it or I'm gonna be spittin' nails. With that kind of an attitude, what could go wrong, right?
I registered to Vote today and I encourage all of you to do the same if you haven't already. Help keep democracy alive:)
I saw the best article in the new issue of KIDS magazine last nite. There was a 6 page or so spread about Crochet! a tutorial for begginers and some awesome projects. In particular I liked the crochet bracellets. They looked so cool and I thought what a great way to get rid of some of your scappy yarn. I think I will whip some up and see how I like 'em.
If you are relaxing and enjoying your day, good for you and keep it up. If you are stressed and up tight......stop it and take a moment to just sit and breath. Inhale, slowly-----exhale, slowly; repeat until the tension has lessened or stopped. You deserve a break!

Peace~DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee