Wild Yarn
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
  A New Book
Hey everyone,
I ordered Hip to Crochet from Amazon last week and I got it in the mail yesterday! Yeah!! It is a really nice crochet book full of projects. What makes this one a little different is the types of yarn the author chooses to use for these projects. It's not your ordinary worsted weight yarn made of acrylic. She uses silks and mohair and wool and linen. What a difference some of those yarns make to some of the same 'ol same'ol patterns. I love to work with textured yarns and various natural fibers! so this book is right up my ally.
I want to get the Interweave Crochet mag that is out now. Unfortuatelly, the shops around here cater to thread crochet (which I have done, but am not a big fan of). So I may have to order it online or go to a larger city and check out some of their bookstores. I'm a sucker for crochet books and magazines. I just love to see what people can create, it's wonderful.
Okay, have a great day you guys and remember to be nice out there~cause it matters.
~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee