Wild Yarn
Thursday, September 09, 2004
  Caught a Cold
Don't ask me how I did it, but I caught a head cold! You know how you can usually feel them coming on? Well, not this baby. It was like..Boom...your throat is sore and now your sneezing, etc. Oh, well...I guess I'm being told to take it easy. Like I need convincing to do that, ha.

I mailed my package to my swap buddy today, so hopefully next week, they will get a surprise in the mail. I love to get packages. Flowers are great, too. My husband came home with a bunch of flowers for me yesterday. He does that quite often and I love it. Lets me know he's thinking about me.

I'll get a little bit of crocheting in today, but I'm not sure how much. I really need to lie down. I'm feeling a little woozie. Oh, I got my Black Eyed Peas cd yesterday. I really dig it. I'm not real big into rap, but I enjoy some of it and this groups cd is really good. So, check it out if you're into it.

Better go, my son has a big football game tomorrow nite and I don't want to be too sick to yell out for him and his team!!! Till next time, have fun and remember to play nice
Peace ~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee